Hermetically sealed 2-port valves for modulating control of chillers and heat pumps.
- Expansion, hot-gas and suction throttle applications with one type of valve
- PS45, stainless steel with soldering connections
- Integrated power electronic with precise position feedback signal
- For safety refrigerants such as R22, R134a, R404A, R407C, R410A, R507, and R744 (CO2). Not suitable for inflammable refrigerants.
With internally threaded pressure connection UNF7/16-20.
- For use with all media, including ammonia.
3-port seat valves PN16 with externally threaded connections.
- With threaded connections to ISO 228/1.
- For chilled water or low-temperature hot water in closed circuits.
Overload-proof through travel-dependent, electronic switching off in end position. With die-cast aluminium housing and yoke for valves with 20 mm stroke. Optional function with one auxiliary switch. With manual control.
SKD..U, SKD..UA are UL listed. Control devices MK..5.. are control devices with safety shut-off function per DIN EN 14597.